Everything you need to know about our gay buck’s night experiences
Pricing for Wild At Art events are dependent on group size. Please note there is a minimum charge of $650 for each session.
|19 or more||$40 per person|
|16-18 people||$45 per person|
|14-15 people||$50 per person|
|13 or less||Minimum total of $650|
- What is included in the price?The price includes; drawing games, a fantastic model, art materials, venue hire in convenient locations, a fun photo session with the model, and brilliant tutors.
- How do I book? Do I need to pay a deposit?You can book by contacting the Artful Hen on 0412 179 357 or at email@example.com. In order to secure your booking you will need to pay a $300 deposit. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE unless a replacement booking can be found.
- Is there a minimum or maximum group size?There is no minimum number of participants, however there is a minimum charge (see above). Generally the maximum group size is 40 in Perth, 30 in Sydney and 30 elsewhere. If you have a larger group then contact us to discuss other possible arrangements.
- Will it just be us or are there other groups participating?Unless you elect to join with another group to reduce the cost (see the next question) then it will only be your group in the studio.
- Can you make it more affordable for small groups?It is possible to join two small groups together. In this case the price per person is calculated on the combined number of participants. Please call to discuss.
- Should we come 15 minutes early?Unfortunately there is no early access at our venues. We allow for a 10-15 min settling in time at the beginning of your event, so everyone can get drinks and prepare for the model’s grand entrance! At Brisbane’s Casablanca venue and JaMm on the Gold Coast you can arrive a little early to order your drinks at the bar.
- How long does the class run for?The class runs for two hours. Please don’t be late as classes cannot run over time.
- Will you come to us?Yes, subject to staff availability. Please contact us to discuss.
- Is it BYO?Most of our venues are BYO. Please contact us to confirm. Note that Brisbane’s Casablanca venue and Gold Coast’s JaMm Restaurant are strictly NON-BYO.
- Are the models gorgeous?Absolutely.
- Is the model completely naked?Yes.
- Do we get to keep our drawings?Yes.
- What happens during the class?
Lots of music, drawing, drinking and laughter while our fabulous and exceptionally talented teachers show you what to do, and our spunky models keep you entertained.
- Can we photograph the model?
At the end of the class we will have a photo session with the model. For photos during the class you’ll need to ask the model.
- Can we leave stuff at the studio to be picked up at a later date?
Everything you want to keep needs to be taken with you on the day.
- What happens if we get riotously drunk and try to chat up the model?
It wouldn’t be the first time… 🙂
- Are there any age restrictions?
- Do you have female models available?
- Does it matter if we can’t draw?
95% of our clients tell us that they “can’t draw”.
- Can my friend bring her baby?
If the Hen has no problem with this, neither do we.
- Should I invite the older generation?
Most definitely. The oldies love it!
- I love your drawings – can I buy one?
Certainly, all of the artwork at the Artful Hen can be purchased.
- I need a gift idea for someone special.
Why not commission a portrait of yourself to give as a gift?
- Can I get a wedding portrait?
Certainly, we offer both a drawing and portrait service for weddings.